I Wear: Taking A Leaf
They say a woman learns to dress from her mother. Actually, mum’s style is very different from mine. She’s a good dresser but unlike me, she tends towards minimalism & sobriety in colour and accessories. Remember this Ideart project on leaves? Mum and I went on a weekend shopping spree this Saturday and here’s what she wore:
Some things to note:
- The lady is over 40, appearances notwithstanding.
- She wears minimal jewellery and no make-up.
- Damn, she looks good!
- Orange kurta: FabIndia (painted by me)
- Light blue jeans: Lifestyle
- White sneakers: Reebok
- Denim slingbag: Lifestyle
* Cross posted to The Idea-smithy.
- Ideart: Leaves (divadom.wordpress.com)